Jeff Masters LMT, C-IAYT, E-RYT, MPCT, Msc. (Hon.), an Integrative Yoga and Somatic Therapist, specializes in assessing and treating somatic-based trauma, chronic pain, and neuro-energetic dysfunction. He has been researching and practicing Somatic Therapies for over thirty years.
In that time he has studied with some of the most gifted minds in the fields of mind/body science including Marcel Vogel (IBM & PRI), Paul St. John (St. John’s Neuromuscular Therapy), Deane Juhan (Job’s Body), Rama Jyoti Vernon (International Yoga College & Yoga Journal) and Vasant Lad (The Ayurvedic Institute).
Jeff is a certified and registered Yoga instructor and Yoga Therapist with over twenty-seven years of clinical experience. He is a graduate of the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, has been certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine and has been awarded an honorary masters degree in Anatomy and Physiology from the Open International University for Complimentary Medicine.
His focus over the last four years has been the exploration of Yoga’s foundational texts and the integration of ancient principles with modern science and medicine.
Featured Presenter For:
- The First Annual Sedona Yoga Festival as an adjunct faculty for the Give Back Yoga Foundation
- The Flagstaff Yoga Festival in Flagstaff, Arizona
- The First Annual Yoga Alliance Leadership Conference in Palm Desert, California in 2013
- The Whole Expo in Durango, Colorado
Courses Developed & Taught include:
- Anatomy & Physiology for the Northern Arizona Massage Therapy Institute.
- Anatomy, Physiology and Āsana Instruction for Yoga Teacher Trainings throughout Arizona.
- A 300-hour Therapeutic Yoga Program for Yoga Therapy Practitioners.
National Workshops Include:
- Energy Awareness, Cultivation and Transference Techniques
- Saṃskāric Archeology & Alchemy: Uncovering & Healing The Issues In Your Tissues
- Spinal Assessments & Assists For Yoga Teachers & Therapists
- The Foundations of Energy Medicine (Delta Method Level 1)
- Exploring Somatic Astro-Cartography (Delta Method Level 2)
- The Sacred Geometry of Sound Therapy
- Sacred Anatomy of The Chakras
- & More!
An internationally published author, Jeff’s articles have appeared in several periodicals and journals including the Arizona Networking News, Connexions Magazine and Massage World, London. He is the author of the e-book entitled ‘The Nine Ancient Principles for Personal Transformation’ and the forthcoming book ‘Saṃskāric Archeology and Alchemy: Uncovering And Healing The Issues In Your Tissues.’
Jeff is the founder and director of The Masters Institute and the SevaSoul Foundation, Arizona based organizations dedicated to vibrant health, wellness and the realization of the fully actualized human potential. He is an international speaker, teacher and author. For more information about Jeff or the Masters Institute visit www.JeffMasters.net or www.TheMastersInstitute.net.